Thursday, January 30, 2014

Return to BLOGSPOT

     Today, I take the plunge to return to the waters of serial writing, now under the heading Candid Soul. I have often thought of doing this, but since my last venture I have been wholly engaged in a host of other things.
      Recently, I posted some inner thoughts on Facebook and was almost immediately pressed to write a more consistent blog. My last attempts turned out to be quite lengthy and gained little traction. As a writer, I want my writing to be read. More importantly, I want to encourage others who write to keep their fingers on the keyboard and their thoughts in lofty places.
      So, for what it's worth, I will once again attempt to become a faithful contributor to the wonderful world of words. Hopefully my musings will encourage someone else, perhaps several someone elses, perhaps, even you.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serial writing, is that like other serial-type stuff? Welcome to the dark side. (I actually removed my other comment because I wanted it to link to my site rather than my old site. I have no idea if this is going to work right. It's a test!)

    ReplyDelete